- Adorable well loved 3 bedroom, 2 bath Cape Cod home in Dover. Spacious living room with wood burning fireplace. Dining room large enough for 6 person table or 4 person table and hutch. First floor bedroom with full bath. Den/office or playroom also on first floor. Sunroom on back of home to enjoy rainy days or those first snow flakes. Upstairs two rooms with another full bath as well as walk in closet and attic storage space. Full unfinished basement offers plenty of storage and laundry area. Detached two car garage and shed available for use. Special Clauses 1) NO SMOKING 2) Pets permitted with owner approval and $500 deposit 3) Renters insurance required 4) Tenants responsible for all utilities including lawn care and snow removal 5) Potential tenants must make 3 times the monthly rent as one of the guidelines
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
0.22 Acres |Case by Case Basis Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,019 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement
- Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 90 X 150
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price